There’s a global skills shortage in cyber security, cloud and other IT & STEM related fields, the global EdTech market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 19.9% from 2021 to 2028 to reach USD 377.85 billion by 2028.
Franchise Fee: $35,000-$65,000
Total Investment Range: $70,000 - $175,000
No coding/technical experience required
6 Day Trade
Own a business that delivers real social impact, a business you can be proud of!
Skill Samurai is the only education franchise to offer programs for juniors right though to career certifications for teens. Mor revenue streams than other competitors in this industry:
- After-School Coding Classes (Ages 6-16)
- Pre-K School Readiness Programs (Ages 4-5)
- School Holiday Programs & Camps
- School Incursions and after school programs
- Industry Recognised Career Paths & Certifications (not yeat launched in AU)
- Birthday Parties
Now Operating in 5 Countries, you’ll receive great support along your entire franchise journey:
- Site Selection
- Customer acquisition/retention
- Staff recruitment and training
- Business planning
- Business Management Software
- Website / Social Media
- Continuous Curriculum Development Etc.
Harvard University has said that “coding is the new literacy”.
Coding has many other benefits for kids (other than preparing them for a future dominated by technology). Coding helps kids develop:
- Teamwork & leadership
- Computational and creative thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Academic performance
- Healthier habits with screens/gaming
It’s Proven! In fact, a study conducted by the University of Cambridge found that students who learned computer programming scored significantly better in mathematics and science compared to their peers who did not learn coding.
Be among the first in Australia to own your own learning centre and secure the best territories.